The henley top I haven’t stopped wearing is perfect for wearing around the house and is super cozy for winter!
Henley Top || Long Cardigan (Calvin Klein from T.J. Maxx but have this one + love it too) ||
Jeans, last year’s style from Urban Outfitters (almost identical here) || Booties || Handbag (under $50!) ||
Photography: Rachel Leiner Photography
This Monday felt EXTRA Monday-ish, am I right?! You guys that read here often know I’m a huge Patriots fan, and quite frankly… that loss hurt. After last year’s insane Super Bowl win, I thought there was absolutely no way we could not win this game. Welp, I was wrong. Combine the loss with staying up way too late past my bed time, forgetting my coffee this morning, and also forgetting my breakfast…. wow was it a day!
I wanted to share this henley top that I haven’t stopped wearing (seriously), because I figured any item I wear NON STOP is for sure worth making its way to the blog. I wear it lounging around on the weekend (usually both days OOPS), put it on as soon as I get home from work, and wear it to bed. It’s insanely soft!
I wanted to provide a full review on this henley top because I know how annoying it is when you order something and end up disappointed. I got a bunch of gift cards for Christmas and recently went on an online shopping spree… Only to hate almost everything I ordered once it got here! I’m always 100% honest with you guys because just like you, I HATE wasting my money on an item that isn’t that great. But this top… it’s so great… IF you want it for lounging in and wearing around the house. If you want to wear it to work, that’s a no-go! Here’s what I honestly think of this top:
- Super soft + comfortable!
- Very long sleeves and I have what I think are abnormally long arms (for me this isn’t a huge, huge con because I like sleeves on the longer side so I can cuddle up in them!)
- Very thin, even with a nude colored bra you can sorta see the bra so you may feel more comfortable wearing a sweater over it
- Love that the buttons go up higher than most henley tops. You can choose to have it lower cut or come up higher depending on what you like!
- Perfect for lounging, bedtime, lazy weekends, and snow days!
- In between sizes? Size up as this is very form fitting (I’m a size 6 and am wearing the medium).
- Comes in a bunch of other colors!
- I do not recommend drying this top. I machine wash it like normal but let it air dry and it’s fine, however, you know when you can tell from the material of an item that it would probably shrink in the dryer? That’s what this top feels like. I wouldn’t dry it in the dryer!
Soooo, the verdict on this top? I think it depends! If you want a top to lounge in for the weekend and layer with long cardigans/dusters, this henley top is perfect. Because it’s a bit sheer, it has a little bit of a sexy vibe, especially if lounging in it.